Username Password: Remember me

TOA Ranking
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: TOA Ranking

Re: TOA Ranking 11 years, 7 months ago #2571

• Assar
  • Administrator
I am only helping. Ostad Jalilzadeh is doing most of the work. Thank you to you and other Hamrhan.
دگر مرد رهي ميان خون بايد رفت
از پاي فتاده سرنگون بايد رفت
تو پاي به ره بنه دگر هيچ مپرس
خود راه بگويدت كه چون بايد رفت
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Patrizia, frollani

Re: TOA Ranking 11 years, 7 months ago #2574

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ostad Assar, everytime I do a log in the site I notice that Ostad Jalilzadeh is here with us working for us! His dedication to the path is total, it is easy to understand it. Also for this I wish him all the good that can be wished to a person, because he loves what he do and he care of us, and those who do not understand it does not deserve him!! He deserve all the good!
So thanks once more and again and untill the end of time to Ostad Jalilzadeh, good and precious soul, and true jewel of Toa!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Assar, Valentina

Information 11 years, 6 months ago #2871

Hello my dear master!

i hope you and all to'a family is fine.
master on your web Rankings & Degrees in TO'A table apply for all the world to'a player , wuta member's or just apply for body & mind training institute. plz inform me i think its new sash ranking.
i attach the old level's detail os this time new valid or old level's valid. i confused plz tell me about To'a Level's & Sash

Thanks.
yours obedient
Farid Hussain
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
levels.jpg

Re: Information 11 years, 6 months ago #2887

Hello my friend,

First of all the ranking you put on this page is totally wrong.
Second, the ranking that l put on the site is the real Kung Fu To'a ranking.
Actually it was one of the issues which I quite working with WUTA.

Regards,
Mostafa Jalilzadeh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Assar, Patrizia, rezatoa, ابراهیم

Re: Information 11 years, 6 months ago #2897

Thanks master you inform me i go to wrong way. i drop the all old ranking i have no idea true ranking so i obey your order real To'a ranking. or wuta not display the new ranking. master sagest me can i order to my every school apply to real ranking.

Regards,
Farid Hussain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Assar, Patrizia

Re: Information 11 years, 6 months ago #2901

Hello Master Farid Hussain,

I am glad you choosed the right way.
Of course you and your students can apply in the true method of learning Kung Fu To'a and I am willing to help you as much as I can.
The only condition I have is follow the rules and the regulations of the Body & Mind Training Institute which is same as the Grand Master Mirzaii's way. You can use the lessons of the site to teach your classes and when they are ready, they can do the test and after they passed, we will issue the Certification with prove of you and me.
But before that you should pass those tests first.
If you need more information, give me a call or email me please.

Regards,
Master Mostafa Jalilzadeh
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by Mostafa Jalilzadeh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar, Patrizia, حمید بروجنی
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds