Guestِ, Welcome
Username Password: Remember me

TOA Ranking
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: TOA Ranking

Re: Information 11 years, 6 months ago #2924

SALAM MASTER!
My dear master I am very happy you teach me and save my time I am already lose many years of my To’a life. My bad lack I see first time true ranking table. Master I start To’a in 1992. I know just to’a and to’a lovers and companion of Pro. Mirzaii’s. Last 1 year ago one person call me from Quetta Pakistan by name Zahir Hussain.

He says me I am the President of To’a Association of Pakistan I have biggest experience in To’a and I have WUTA platform you are only one so joint with me we work together but I say I don’t know who are you and who is wuta.

Zahir Hussain says me wuta created by old to’a student and Mirzaii’s companion. So that’s why I attach the WUTA but my president not give me to’a course and rules. Master I am the only one person who teach To’a in Punjab Pakistan. Punjab is the biggest province in Pakistan now I am the general secretary To’a Association of Punjab and I meat you World To’a Championship 2011 Iran.

Master I remember you So that’s why I talking you I come in Canada all expense is mine you teach me real To’a and you agree with me.
Master I know you are the direct student Grand Master Pro. Ibrahim Mirzaii. I obey your every order I don’t know my president & wuta. I know only one person his name is Master Mostafa Jalilzadeh who is the real Kung Fu To’a Master.

Best Regards,
Farid Hussain
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Patrizia, حمید بروجنی

Re: Information 11 years, 6 months ago #2926

SALAM MASTER!
My dear master I am very happy you teach me and save my time I am already lose many years of my To’a life. My bad lack I see first time true ranking table. Master I start To’a in 1992. I know just to’a and to’a lovers and companion of Pro. Mirzaii’s.
Last 1 year ago one person call me from Quetta Pakistan by name Zahir Hussain. He says me I am the President of To’a Association of Pakistan I have biggest experience in To’a and I have WUTA platform you are only one person so joint with me we work together. but I say I don’t know who are you and who is wuta.
Zahir Hussain says me wuta created by old to’a student and Mirzaii’s companion. wuta parmote the To'a So that’s why I attach the WUTA but my president not give me to’a course and rules. Master I am the one person who teach To’a in Punjab Pakistan. And Punjab is the biggest province in Pakistan now I am the general secretary To’a Association of Punjab.
I meat you World To’a Championship 2011 in Iran. Master I remember you So that’s why I talking you I come in Canada all expense is mine you teach me real To’a and you agree with me. Master I know you are the direct student Grand Master Pro. Ibrahim Mirzaii. I obey your every order I don’t know my president & wuta. I know only one person his name is Master Mostafa Jalilzadeh who is the real Kung Fu To’a Master. I learn & teach real to'a with your help. Thanks

Best Regards,
Farid Hussain
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Assar, Patrizia, frollani, حمید بروجنی

باسخ‌به: Re: Information 11 years, 6 months ago #2933

• Assar
  • Administrator
ਤੇਰੇ ਅਰੇ ਫ੍ਰੀ ਲੇਸ੍ਸੋੰਸ ਇਨ ਥੇ ਵੇਬ ਸੀਤੇ ਉਸੇ ਥੇਮ ਏੰਡ ਯੋਊ ਕੈੰ ਟਕੇ ਥੇ ਏਕ੍ਸਾਮ ਤੂ, ਗਿਵੇ ਇਤ ਆ ਟ੍ਰੀ, ਏਕ੍ਸਾਮ ਕੈੰ ਬੇ ਦੋਨੇ ਬੀ ਸੇੰਡ ਥੇ ਰਿਘ੍ਤ ਫੀ ਬੁਤ ਇਤ ਇਸ ਓਨਲੀ ਪੋਸ੍ਸਿਬ੍ਲੇ ਇਫ ਯੋਊ ਪਾਸ ਥੇ ਰਿਘ੍ਤ ਸ੍ਤਾਗੇ. ਇ ਹੋਪੇ ਠੀਸ ਹੇਲ੍ਪ੍ਸ ਯੋਊ. ਇ ਹਾਵੇ ਉਸੇਡ ਟ੍ਰਾੰਸ੍ਲਾਟਰ ਓਨ ਲੀਨੇ .

Dear Zahir used the online lessons if you have any question about them ask and it will be answered, if it is reasonable, used the English section for questions and answers.

دگر مرد رهي ميان خون بايد رفت
از پاي فتاده سرنگون بايد رفت
تو پاي به ره بنه دگر هيچ مپرس
خود راه بگويدت كه چون بايد رفت
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by Assar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia, حمید بروجنی

Re: Information 11 years, 5 months ago #3401

Salam dear master Jalilzadeh
Master my question is related Pro. Grand Master Mirzai. No dout Pro. Is a GREAT man he create a unique kung fu style by name TO’A. and included the several styles techniques in TO’A but why. Why he create a new style. As a population of IRAN or population of himself or another reason?. What is the Grand Master Logic. plz explain

Your obedient
Farid Hussain (TO’A)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia

Re: Information 11 years, 2 months ago #4469

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Master Jalilzadeh and dear friends and Hamrahan, the question from our Hamrah and Master Farid is really interesting, and I love everything that nourish the mind and make think (expecially if we talk about To'A).

Trying to answer to the question to myself, the reason I found that I think it could be possible is the following.

I know in eastern culture, the phisiology of the people is very different from the phisiology of Iranians. They are small, and almost short-limbed. The proportions of the body between the center of the body and the final part of legs and arms are different. I think this may affect the way a technique is performed and may affect the result of the technique itself (this is nothing good for us european people that are even more long limbed!).

I remember that I read somewhere that for this reason also the eastern Kung Fu had been devided, in Shaolin of North and South, for the preference in the use of upper or lower body. Of couse I would need to know if this is true or not, as it may be only a rumor.

So, I think that probably Yaromeh created Kung Fu To'A upon those differences.

What I know for sure is that he created something so special!!
I want to underline that I have great respect for ALL the martial arts, and also for the fighting's sports. But the techniques I see and that I am learning in To'A, and the Mummayies, are so unique!!

I think I am not wrong when I say that no others martial arts have Mumayies as To'A, beautiful and complex, harmonious and spectacular: this of course is my point of view, and I am open to hear and learn from others!

One of the things that makes To'A different from others, is also the action-reaction.
I was once told by a friend that of course have a bigger knowledge than me, is that Karate has a linear way of move. Kung Fu is circular. Kung Fu To'A combine them both!

In my point of view what Yaromeh did was getting the best from all the martial arts he learned, and melt them creating something new that is To'A.
This is why I think Yaromeh was the Morzart of the field, because from some notes (technique) he created a unique work of art! (To'A).

So in short, I would fancy that reason because he created a style is to make something that fits the phisyology of his people, and to create something powerfull.

Dear Ostad Jalilzadeh, may it be it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Farid Hussain, حمید بروجنی

Re: Information 11 years, 2 months ago #4470

Dear Patrizia, I agree with you, but it is not all. You know the center of body is the bellybutton and in all action sports the movement is base on the center of body to make power and fight with the gravity. In Kung Fu To'a, because of the point you mentioned about the size of the legs and lower part of the body, the center of the body moves between the bellybutton and existence and creation part (anus). For this reason anyone and any race can work and can get the advantage of Kung Fu To'a.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia, frollani, Farid Hussain, حمید بروجنی
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds