Username Password: Remember me

Medical World
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: Medical World

Re: باسخ‌به: Medical World 11 years, 6 months ago #3109

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear friends, I find this topic really interesting!
Being a woman I recognize all the "gender effect" on sport, although this had never been a problem to compete with my old male hamrahs. But I don't get the link with the "wider and flatter pelvis". Why should this affect somehow the performance? Can somebody explain me this, please? I don't get it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid

باسخ‌به: Medical World 11 years, 6 months ago #3117

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi dear friend,
Women have different shapes and forms of pelvic , so , the angle of acetabulum and head of femur change because of these differences . We see different shapes and body forms ( anatomical difference) between women too ! specially different hips and forms of legs (tight and knee ,...) again due to these variations in the angle of acetabulum and head of femur . These anatomical differences plus phisiological differences cause different perfomance and different strenght between ladies and between ladies and men .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia

Re: باسخ‌به: Medical World 11 years, 6 months ago #3119

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear James
I searched the web for a picture ( I need to see to really understand ) and I guess this angle can affect also the flexibility.
Thank you so much for the answer!
Attachments:

باسخ‌به: Medical World 11 years, 6 months ago #3122

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Patrizia as I said before women are more flexible than men becaus of difference in anatomy and phisiology . If you did before the sport and then you stoped it for a long time, your body has changed and you lost big percentage of your flexibility . but please don't bother yourself ! the best and more streghnt kick is a straight one and doing high kick is not very important in real combat and it is not powerful and it needs more energy too . Finaly I would like to say for donig kung fu toa you don't need open your legs 180 degree and if some people do it ,it doesn' mean that they are more powerful than otheres .
only you need some dergree of flexibility to avoid injuries
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Patrizia

Re: باسخ‌به: Medical World 11 years, 6 months ago #3123

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Jam. thank you!
Indeed I lost flexibility and I have to pay attention because as soon as I stretch too much, the day after I feel my hips blocked, sometimes I feel like a little "electric shock" to a tendon and I have to kick lower!This means I really have forced to much and so I get the opposite effect.
You have already told me once that it is not so important to kick high and I understand that you are perfectly right!
I will "carve and print" this concept in mind. Thank you for all your precious advice!
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by Jamshid.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid

باسخ‌به: Medical World 11 years, 6 months ago #3128

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi dear friend , in this level and after several years of training it is not normal to have pain or electric dischrage in muscles the day after exercices ! I think your arrengement and your managements of training are not adapted to your anatomy and even not to kung fu toa . normaly the day after training you must feel better and full of energy and happiness ! may be you use your old manier of training , what I saw in some of their video ,it was completely incorrect .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds