Sports Injuries
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: Sports Injuries

باسخ‌به: Sports Injuries 10 years, 6 months ago #6343

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi dear Patrizia ,
All depends to the nature of damage ! ofcours using special glaves or bandage( for boxing or Mutay) can be usfule and it is not forbidden but the result is not 100% and it can help you to decrease the pain and avoid more damage to your wrist . the best thing is trying them and see how do you feel and how can you manage this problem ! good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Patrizia

Re: باسخ‌به: Sports Injuries 10 years, 6 months ago #6347

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you so much dear James!
Yes, I was thinking exactly to those.Ok, I will try them in the days I feel worse, and meanwhile I will go on with the exercizes to try to stabilize the bones. I am doing as Ostad Ajirnia showed me in Paris and I end with the massage you taught me.The exercizes and the massage works better then those from my surgeon.....( )
Thank you so much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid

Re: باسخ‌به: Sports Injuries 10 years ago #7182

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Master Jalilzadeh and dear friends,
due to an overtraining I have inflamed the knees and I felt a slight sting on the left knee after a jump. I followed the R.I.C.E. protocol as we were taught in the last gathering in Paris.
Because I like to know and understand what is happening and why, I made a search on google and found this very interesting video that I wish to share with you all.
It is about all the possible injuries that may occur to the ligaments of the knee, a clear explanation in only 7 minutes.
I hope you will find it interesting as I did.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Assar

باسخ‌به: Re: باسخ‌به: Sports Injuries 10 years ago #7183

• Assar
  • Administrator

I had posterior cruciate ligament tear and partial ianterior cruciate ligament tear, on right knee and partial posterior cruciate ligament tear and ianterior cruciate ligament tear, on left knee.

I had a few surgery but the knee's are never the same way they were.

ouch
دگر مرد رهي ميان خون بايد رفت
از پاي فتاده سرنگون بايد رفت
تو پاي به ره بنه دگر هيچ مپرس
خود راه بگويدت كه چون بايد رفت
Last Edit: 10 years ago by Assar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia

Re: باسخ‌به: Re: باسخ‌به: Sports Injuries 10 years ago #7184

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ostad Assar I am so sorry!!!!

I started to do sport very young and too bad while I was still growing up I damaged my wrists, knees and ankles. But I grew up with the problem so I adjusted. My knees are not very stable and the patella tends always to move and to be pushed out, this is why I am always very carefull, and when I do my training I keep in mind the type of floor or shoes I have on (example: concrete??? dangerous! shoes with a thick sole? risk of twisted ankle). Well, I have been lucky, I risked to break the cruciate or the medial collateral! Anyway with a bit of rest I will be back in 2 days I guess, I am waiting to solve completely the inflammation. I want to do Kung Fu To'A for all my life, this is a lesson. We must keep in mind that when we are tired it is not a good idea to go on with some exercize, it is wiser to stop or change training!

I know that usually the legaments are reconstructed when there is a complete disruption and anyway it depends from the person's situation and the final decision is taken by the surgeon, sometimes the problem is fixed with some physiotherapy or strengthening the muscles around the joint.
Having the damages on both knees you must be very careful because you can't compensate!
I wish you good luck for your knees Ostad!

Re: باسخ‌به: Re: باسخ‌به: Sports Injuries 10 years ago #7223

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ostad Jalilzadeh and friends,
I was watching a video on you tube about the knee strengthening and the rehabilitation. Knees are very easy to be injured as we know, and when there are troubles with ligaments they are reconstructed only if there is a complete disruption, as I previously said. So a good idea should be to strenghten the muscles.
I wish to know what do you think about this video and exercizes.
Many many thanks in advance.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds