Guestِ, Welcome
Username Password: Remember me
This is the body and mind forum center
  • Page:

TOPIC: Exam

Exam 11 years, 8 months ago #1529

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Master Jalilzadeh, I wish to have a feedback to see if I got the procedure in the right way.

Submission of videos showing any techniques of the following categories: describing a kick, an arm defense, an arm attack and Rato stance. Also a video of Pre Anattawa,

I don't have any doubt about the electronic exam, but about the video I wish to have some more details if possible to avoid mistakes and to avoid to makes you waste precious time!

-Is it better to send 3 different videos? one for Rato and Hand techniques, one for leg techniques and a last one for Pre-Anattawa? The larger is the video, more MB are required and I'm worried for the process of loading of the file.

-The videos of the techniques how has to be done? do we have to do as you do in the lessons? I mean, do we have to first give and explanation at voice of the technique, than to try it in slow motion and than at regular speed? or Isn't it necessary, and just trying to perform the technique is enough?

-How many times the single technique has to be performed? Example: 3 keyeto, 3 horeima keyeto, 3 yeteh. etc. etc.? etc

I'm asking it to avoid to make videos that takes longer time than necessary, or in the other hand videos too short.

Of course, first we have to pass the electronic test, but by character I prefer to have everything as much clear as possible in my mind as soon as I can.

Thank you so much for this great job!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Assar, frollani, حمید بروجنی

Re: Exam 11 years, 8 months ago #1546

Dear Patrizia, you are right, let me explain more specifically:
The people can send the videos individually, I mean each part with one video file. Each part shouldn't be more than one or two minutes. When recording four individual techniques, you must explain the technique like you are teaching in the class. You don't have to make it slow motion, just explain the stance, how to create the power, how the reaction works with the action and show the twists and turns. I need you to show the single technique at least once, but if you think you need more than one time to show and explain, it would be OK.
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Mostafa Jalilzadeh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar, Patrizia, Valentina , frollani, حمید بروجنی

Re: Exam 11 years, 8 months ago #1548

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you for the answer dear Master Jalilzadeh!
So if I got it correctly we need to send 21 little videos ( 20 technique + Rato stance), and the video of Pre-anattawa.

Again thank you so much. To'a
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valentina , حمید بروجنی

Re: Exam 11 years, 8 months ago #1551

Dear Hamrah,
You should send one video, Rato (any Rato on your choice), one kick ( any ...), one arm defense technique (any...), one arm offense technique (any...) and Pre Anttawa. Total five videos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar, Patrizia, Valentina , frollani, Mohamed bangura, حمید بروجنی

Re: Exam 11 years, 8 months ago #1552

• Mohamed bangura
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Mohamed Bangura a Sierra Leonean by nationality who love to trained Toa Sport
Dear Mostafa Jalilzadeh,

am Alusine Mansaray From Freetown ,Sierra Leone, West Africa on of the Participant that participate in the World Championship in Iran Shiraz. I wrote you a letter of Afiliate through your email but no reply. please the is my mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. can please send me a mail so i can get your correct mail. and i also called on phone about some weeks ago
thanks
I Mohamed Bangura declared as full flesh to Toa Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: حمید بروجنی

Re: Exam 11 years, 8 months ago #1558

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Master Jalilzadeh, thank you!! I totally misunderstood. I'll explain to my friends too!
Again, thank you! To'a
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Assar, Valentina , frollani
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds