This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: Revelation.....

Revelation..... 11 years, 7 months ago #1666

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
What is Enlightenment ( illumination) please ? thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia, Valentina , frollani, حیدرپور

باسخ‌به: Revelation..... 11 years, 7 months ago #1667

روشنگری، یک جنبش فلسفی قرن 18، با اعتقاد به قدرت عقل انسان و با نوآوری در دکترین سیاسی، مذهبی، آموزشی.
منبع اینترنت

the Enlightenment, a philosophical movement of the 18th century, characterized by belief in the power of human
reason and by innovations in political, religious, and educational doctrine.

the illumination,
Exercise Your Brain

source: the internet
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by Mostafa Jalilzadeh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Patrizia, Valentina , frollani, حیدرپور

Re: Revelation..... 11 years, 7 months ago #1668

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Jamshid, your questions are always stimulating (and difficoult too).
I think "illumination" can be really understood only by those who really reach it. It is said that is something that you can't reach little by little, but you just "jump in" all of a sudden.

This is how I figure it out:

We percieve the world around us with our sense, and our structure of mind. The reality is something we built from the things we think are coming from "outside", but that in truth are only the projection of our inner thought and way of "working" of our brain. We give a sense, a meaning to all this, and we can be chained by this.

I think illumination comes when we learn how to stop the mind working this way, we connect with our inner and real being, and we get in contact with the energy around us letting it goes through us. When we get free from the concept of time and space, of cause and effect, and we enter a dimension completely different. I would compare it to a looking at the moon over us through a image reflected into a mirror, and to get free from the mirror and learn to look at it without it. but the mirror is also a part of ourself, so to get rid from a part of ourself is something necessary.
I also see it as the ability to take a distance from the concept of individuality, and from concepts in general, being this just a reflection of our mind's activity.

So I should say it is a condition in which the illuminated can see things as they are free of illusions.
Of course I'm not an illuminated! so I hope not to have said something too silly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Valentina , frollani, حیدرپور

Re: Revelation..... 11 years, 7 months ago #1678

I like it so much Patrizia, but I would like to mention that the brain exercise or mind activity usually starts individually first. If you decide to take it to action and to get maximum result of it, you will need to share with others and let them enter in the idea too.
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by Mostafa Jalilzadeh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Patrizia, Valentina , frollani

باسخ‌به: Re: Revelation..... 11 years, 7 months ago #1680

• Assar
  • Administrator
Dear friends, I'm telling you about darkness and teaching you about the darkness once you know what the darkness is you will be enlightened it is no longer darkness and now it is lightness cause once you have the knowledge you have the knowledge of darkness and vice versa, now the question is which one is which or is the darkness lightness or the lightness darkness because now both are illuminated, that's why we still don't know if the chicken was first or the egg, I hope this makes sense to you guys.

This is the difference between dynamic and static Zen one enlightens you and the other one illuminates you.
دگر مرد رهي ميان خون بايد رفت
از پاي فتاده سرنگون بايد رفت
تو پاي به ره بنه دگر هيچ مپرس
خود راه بگويدت كه چون بايد رفت
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by Assar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Patrizia, Valentina , frollani

باسخ‌به: Revelation..... 11 years, 7 months ago #1681

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
thank you so much to all of you , I would like to add :
According to professor Roger Bouchard there are 7 steps to arrive to enlightenment and passing from human consciousness to cosmic consciousness and then to divine consciousness and finaly arriving to unity consciousness ....and bravo to Patrizia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Assar, Patrizia, Valentina , frollani
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds