Revelation.....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: Revelation.....

باسخ‌به: Revelation..... 11 years, 6 months ago #2962

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
Aura reading :

1. Find a suitable background that fits your practice. If you're looking at the aura around your hand, a large sheet of white paper might be enough. If you're viewing a friend's aura, a plain wall for them to sit in front of is essential.

2. Get the proper lighting. Not too bright, and not too dark. Most people find that natural light, such as sunlight or a candle flame in a shady room, works best.

3. Position your partner, or yourself. If reading yourself, hold one of your hands up against a white background in any way that's comfortable to you.

If reading a partner, make them comfortable, and explain what you'll be doing. Have them wear clothes that aren't too patterned. They don't have to sit very still, so they can have a drink or read a book if they want one.

4. Relax your eyes as you gaze at your subject. It may help to look at the tips of your fingers or the head of your partner. Let your eyes fall out of focus a bit. You should start to see a haze around the edges, it might seem like a very clear light, or a light blue/white mist.

5. Determine any color(s) that are visible. Colors may be clear and bright, or cloudy and muddy. Some people (like beginners) can only see one dominant color while others may see multiple colors.

6. Be aware of after-images. If you stare at the same spot for long enough, your eyes will start to see after-images that are the inverse of what you're looking at. These are not auras, and you'll know this because you'll be able to see the after-image for a short time in front of your eyes, wherever you look.
After-image color pairs are:
black and white

red and turquoise

orange and blue

yellow and violet

green and pink

Aura.png

7. Be patient. When you first see an aura, it'll often disappear as soon as you blink or move your eyes. It takes practice to hold your focus steady.

8. Record what you see. Drawing a body outline and then shading in colors around it can be a fun way of recording what you see for later analysis, and it's something to show your subject so they can relate to what you're looking for. Be aware that some colors in auras are very difficult to recreate with colored pencils.

9. Learn what the colors and shades mean. Get a guide to interpret what you've seen. A lot of people are surprised by how insightful it can be. In time you may be able to tune your intuition so that you can interpret the aura without the guide.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Patrizia, Valentina , frollani

باسخ‌به: Revelation..... 11 years, 6 months ago #3033

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
Qi gong or chi kung

Qigong or chi kung is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. With roots in Chinese medicine, martial arts, and philosophy, qigong is traditionally viewed as a practice to balance qi (chi) or intrinsic life energy. Typically a qigong practice involves rhythmic breathing, coordinated with slow stylized repetition of fluid movement, and a calm mindful state. Qigong is now practiced throughout China and worldwide, and is considered by some to be exercise, and by others to be a type of alternative medicine or meditative practice. From a philosophical and spiritual perspective qigong is believed to help develop human potential, to increase access to higher realms of awareness, and to awaken one to one's true nature
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia, Valentina , frollani

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 11 years, 3 months ago #4221

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ostad Jalilzadeh and dear James, first of all I wish to say thanks for all the teachings and support on this wonderful path.
As you know I love to practice but also to understand what I am doing and from where all this is coming from, and what was the purpose of Yaromeh. So I can't avoid to ask myself,and even when I don't do it consciously I still do!
So we have 7 kath,7 maigah, and in To'a Simorgh is the result of our growth on the path through the 7 valley. I realize that related to the person's energy there are also 7 chakras! And now, thinking about the chakras this is what I found.

* The first chakra is at the base of the spine,and is related to self awareness. the positive aspects are related to a sense of security, courage, strength of will, pioneering while the negative are insecurity, self pitying, aggressive, fearful

* The second chakra is linked with success and relates to self respect; and makes us independent and social. It makes the person sociable, creative, independent ; opposite if it is not well balanced makes the person that tends to withdrawn, to be destructive, over-dependent.

* The third chakra relates to self worth. Gives us clarity of thought, increases awareness, and stimulates interest and curiosity. its energy is related to the ability to perceive and understand and connects us to our mental self.It makes us confident, optimistic, good humored. On the contrary, if not balanced makes us develop feelings of inferiority,makes us over analytical pessimistic and sarcastic.

* The forth chakra relates to love/self love - the ability to give and take unconditionally. I makes us balanced,adaptable and with good self-control. Compassion, generosity harmony and love are the positive aspect associeted, and the opposite are indifference, jealousy, miserly, bitterness .

* Fifth chakra relates to self expression. This chakra makes us loyal, tactful, affectionate, inspiring, inventive, caring, and cautious. It is associated to knowledge, health and decisiveness. Positive aspects of this chakra make us loyal, trustworthy, tactful, calm while an inbalance makes us unfaithful, untrustworthy, self-righteous, cold.

* Sixth chakra is related to intuition, mysticism, understanding. the personality become intuitive, fearless, practical, idealistic, wise, and a truth seeker. It makes us responsible for one's own life, to follow the soul's path and needs and trusting one's own intuition. (the ability to see things from a 'higher' viewpoint rather than purely for satisfaction of the ego or one's material comfort).It connects us to our unconscious self, and gives us the experience of being part of the whole universe. Strengthens intuition, imagination, psychic powers.The person is highly intuitive, faithful, clear sighted, characterized by integrity and with an orderly mind. Opposite: inability to trust intuition, scattered mind, and has a blinkered vision.

* Seventh chakra relates to self knowledge/spiritual awareness. It is the union with your higher self, with spirituality, and your higher consciousness. His energy connects us to our spiritual self bringing guidance, wisdom and inner strength and purifies our thoughts and feelings giving us inspiration in all undertakings. It gives us an ability to see the appropriate route for the benefit of the higher self while an inbalance makes the person someone with no concern for others, feelings of superiority, lack of contact with reality.

So, I will put on the left side the main meaning related to the chakras, and the right side the words of our dear Ostad Jalilzadeh, taken from the post number #4137 (page 53) about the mumayis, Anattawa, Atado, Suto, Samsamaeh, Mayana, Kuana and Weima Mato:

1-self awareness You
2-social Yourself and surrounding
3-clarity of thought Brave and gain logic
4-adaptable (?) Straight line, the short and fastest way to the target
5-knowledge,decisiveness Time of fight, use the knowledge and experiences of the past
6-truth seeker,clear sighted Contrast and the opposite of things
7-self knowledge/spiritual awareness. It is the union with your higher selfmeditation and reflection (Zeneiy) to stay top of the world and look around and yourself again

Of course, some concept are closer while other a little less. What is in common for sure is the developement starting from ourself (you) to reach a higher self, in which I see the Simorgh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, frollani

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 10 years ago #7191

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ostad Jalilzadeh and dear friends, I was thinking once more about the meaning of "To'A".

In the post n. #4166 Ostad Jalilzadeh explained that "To'A" is not only used for respect, but it is mostly used for asking to get more. So we can ask to our Master more lessons, more learning and knowledge, to our Hamrahan more frienship and support, to the Temple or Dojo more happiness or time or power for workouts.

While I was resting an idea came to my mind. I never thought about the person that is asking! ourself!
For example it is so much important in all martial arts and in life in general to learn about and to give respect, but we can respect our Master and Hamrahan if we know the concept of respect and if we have learned to respect ourself! I would say that a Master is a guide, he teaches us the respect, we learn to respect others and we learn to respect ourselves too!
And if I think in the same way about the asking inTo'A, the same things we ask to our Master and to our Hamrahan we are asking to ourselves too.

So we may ask to ourseves to be toward ourselves more....more respectful for example. I must learn to respect my body more to avoid to damage it and walk along the path for all my life, and to respect my beliefs and values and who I am.
Or I could ask myself to try to put more commitment or to learn more, to become wiser or better or happier.
I think we may say "To'a" also to ourself, because as Ostad Jalilzadeh taught us in "Anattawa" whose meaning is "You", we are the first movement. Everything starts from us and the request itself is coming from us.
Sometimes being "subjects" of actions and thoughts may lead to concentrate the attention outward loosing the point of start, the center and the origin, ourselves.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Assar, hadi

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 10 years ago #7193

Dear Patrizia, you are perfectly right and I am proud of you.
The way you think and generate the thought is should be with all of us.
Otherwise we are not learning anything.
Thank you and TO'A.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 10 years ago #7194

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ostad thank you so much!
TO'A!
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds