Username Password: Remember me

Revelation.....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: Revelation.....

Re: باسخ‌به: Revelation..... 11 years, 7 months ago #1684

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Masters, thank you all for these anwers. They have had a strange effect on me, making me see that my point of view is really partial, and there is something else much bigger.

I realized that I have concentrated my attention in individual action to reach something bigger, and through only one single type of meditation. Indeed there is static zen, dynamic zen, and also when we try to empathy with people around us I think it can be called a zen, let's say a "social zen"? Concentrating only in one single type can be seen not an expanding and growing movement but an annihilation, so we need to exercize all of them. And of course we need to share our path to have a bigger effect not only on ourselves but also on our environment and surroundings.

All this would make me go on other levels of discussion but I would go off topic I fear.
What I realized more than everything is that we really need to exercize all the type of meditations and to take them to our gyms to try to reach a global growth.
I think I'll let your words "fertilize" my thoughts.

Thank you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Assar, Valentina , frollani

Re: باسخ‌به: Revelation..... 11 years, 7 months ago #1706

• frollani
  • Senior Boarder
Dear Masters and Dear friends, one day 20 years ago, I had a very strong and unique experience for me, hard to explain, hard to tell the people of this society.

It was a moment with many problems in my life, I was on vacation in the mountains for a week. I trained every day, was in physical fatigue a 'beneficial effect on the mind, I did it every day and after I relaxed meditation.
One day talking with a friend, a simple word I open a gap in the minds impressive in a few seconds I was flooded with information (can not handle them all).
Inside of me felt that I could do anything, it was as if I had the key to everything.
In combat, I realized that space and time was canged, my colleagues seemed slow, I realized that it was not so, but that was a singular experience.
If I had someone close to you, I'm sure I would have grown better experience.

It 'never happened to any of you that?
There 's never happened?

I hope it's understandable English.
I do not want to disturb that Patrizia has already a lot to do.

Thanks in advance
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Assar, Patrizia, Valentina , Alee Hejazi

Re: باسخ‌به: Revelation..... 11 years, 7 months ago #1710

Hi Fabrizio,
Tell us more. Is it a reality or fantasy?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar, frollani, Alee Hejazi

Re: باسخ‌به: Revelation..... 11 years, 7 months ago #1717

• frollani
  • Senior Boarder
My dear friends, I will try to explain myself, but it's not easy. The word that I have been told was not important, but in that moment it was important to me beacuse it solved my existential problem in a second. I understood all of a sudden billions of other things. It was like solving a very difficoult puzzle that takes a lifetime to be solved in the fraction of just one second. I had the explanation for everything, I felt omnipotent. That day I became one with myself. From that day on everything changed in my life. I understood why we are here on earth and what I had to do to help others and my self too to have a better life,above all cultural preparation. There is no school that can teach you all this. But at the end I didn't find anyone to help me to guide this thing, so maybe because of fear and maybe because of incabaility little by little I suppressed it. This is why I say that maybe with someone teaching me zen maybe I could have improved this experience. i hope to have make the concept clear enough and to be understood. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar, Valentina

باسخ‌به: Re: باسخ‌به: Revelation..... 11 years, 7 months ago #1718

• Assar
  • Administrator
Dear Frollani
I do understand what you're saying we have all been through the same experiences more or less, it's like a magnet, there is no escape off it, it's a thirst, you can't repeat the same experience and if you try the pull would uneven your thoughts and it may guide you to denial, with practicing of physical techniques you can create the same episode but it won't be the same as the experience you had before we aren't in a stage that we can pause and playback the moments, physical world is bounded to time and space we will get there but not as a single cell.
I emphasize physical exercises would help, do not try to create the same environment. it will comeback (don’t try to bring it back) , what you've experiences is the passage not the path, you have to align the path and passage together, the passage is static and the path is dynamic.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caro Frollani,
Capisco quello che stai dicendo che tutti abbiamo vissuto le stesse esperienze più o meno, è come una calamita, non c'è scampo fuori di esso, e 'una sete, non è possibile ripetere la stessa esperienza e se si tenta il tiro sarebbe irregolare vostri pensieri e vi può guidare a rifiuto, con la pratica di tecniche fisiche che è possibile creare lo stesso episodio, ma non sarà la stessa esperienza che aveva prima non siamo in una fase che si può mettere in pausa e la riproduzione i momenti, mondo fisico, è delimitata a tempo e lo spazio ci arriveremo, ma non come una singola cellula.
Sottolineo esercizi fisici aiuterebbe, non cercare di creare lo stesso ambiente. lo farà ritorno (non cercare di riportarlo), quello che hai esperienze è il passaggio non è il percorso, bisogna allineare il percorso e il passaggio insieme, il passaggio è statica e il percorso è dinamico.

دگر مرد رهي ميان خون بايد رفت
از پاي فتاده سرنگون بايد رفت
تو پاي به ره بنه دگر هيچ مپرس
خود راه بگويدت كه چون بايد رفت
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by Assar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Patrizia, Valentina , frollani

Re: باسخ‌به: Re: باسخ‌به: Revelation..... 11 years, 6 months ago #2736

• frollani
  • Senior Boarder
Dear Master assar, i very much think about this.
I don't never tried to repeat same experience.
after this, i have buy a books that explaned these similar exsperience.
For me one lovely book is the door withot the door.....of Mumoon,Gran Master of zen, lived many centuries ago.
Inside there are 10 bulls Tozan, 10 levels to overcome to find the bull..........and many others books similar.........
Now i don't tried nothing, only the inner pace.........but is very difficulty!!
Thank you very much Master Assar, you are a wise man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Assar, Patrizia
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds