Guestِ, Welcome
Username Password: Remember me

Resignation
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center
  • Page:

TOPIC: Resignation

Resignation 11 years, 8 months ago #2095

Please accept this announcement as notification of my resignation as Chairman of the Technical Committee with WUTA. As of September 16, 2012, I relinquish all my responsibilities and duties that I held in this position.

I sincerely appreciate having had the opportunity to work with all members of WUTA.

I thank you for your support, guidance and encouragement that you have shown me in the past few years.

President of Body & Mind Training Institute Inc.
Mostafa Jalilzadeh

Resignation-English.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Assar, Patrizia, Valentina , frollani

Re: Resignation 11 years, 8 months ago #2096

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
My dear Ostad Jalilzadeh, I'm really sorry for what is happening. I completely understand and respect your point of view.
As you know, I "met you" under very particular circumstances, you accetpted me and my friends and you helped and are still helping us. What I found with you is preciuos and unique, and I have learned in few months what I haven't learn in years.
As I said when I knew you on web at the time, I am saying to you now once more and again.

I hope you succed in your goal, and I wish you to realize your plans. I see you as a right and consistent man, pure in the heart, and these are very rare quality nowadays, and these quality makes you special and what you are.This is my point of view.

I hope you will allow us to keep on walk on this path with you, and you will keep on guiding us. Quality can't be replaced with quantity. What I wish is to learn is Toa, the real Toa, and the day I will feel the need to learn something different I can always have other martial arts as second martial art (I don't think it would ever happen because I love Toa too much).
I hope you will allow me to still be your Hamrah, and to say that you are my Ostad.

Everything good that can be wished to someone I wish it to you. Thank you for what you have done in all this years, it is because of your past that the present exist.
From the bottom of my heart thank you, for the past, for the present, and I hope for the future too.
And good luck for everything.
Sepasgozaram Ostad.

Your Hamrah Patrizia.

TOA!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Assar, frollani

باسخ‌به: Resignation 11 years, 8 months ago #2097

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
TO'A
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia, frollani

Re: Resignation 11 years, 8 months ago #2100

TO'A, dear Patrizia, as I said to my friend Fabrizio, I wish that all of my hamrahan were like you.
I am happy that I have you people as of my support and of course we are on same path together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Patrizia, frollani

resignation 11 years, 8 months ago #2103

TO ALL WUTA MEMBERS

I do wish to inform other WUTA members, unfortunately after two years of tireless efforts and seeing what has happening inside the WUTA organization which has distanced it's self from earlier goals.

I've already resigned from my position as head of referee committee i.e I was not included on any decisions that were made recently which they were relate to my position.

I never received no emails or phone calls from management on any current or recent affairs, this miscommunication put my professional reputation in jeopardy, I have tried to bring this to the management attention there were not any replies.

I do wish the best of success for my colleague which decided to remain as a WUTA representative .

farshad Vosoughi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Assar, حمید بروجنی

Resignation ( Referee Committee ( 11 years, 7 months ago #2106

TO ALL WUTA MEMBERS

I do wish to inform other WUTA members, unfortunately after two years of tireless efforts and seeing what has happening inside the WUTA organization which has distanced it's self from earlier goals.I've already resigned from my position as head of referee committee i.e I was not included on any decisions that were made recently which they were relate to my position.

I never
received no emails or phone calls from management on any current or recent affairs, this miscommunication put my professional reputation in jeopardy, I have tried to bring this to the management attention there were not any replies.

I do wish the best of success for my colleague which decided to remain as a WUTA representative .

farshad Vosoughi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Assar, حمید بروجنی
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds