Resignation
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center
  • Page:

TOPIC: Resignation

Re: Resignation 11 years, 7 months ago #2113

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
My dear Ostad Jalilzadeh, thank you so much! Your words brings tears to my eyes, and I feel honored.
I hope one day to grow enough in Toa so to be able to honor you as you deserve!

My heart is broken, because I wished to see people united under the real Toa and not divided, but of course there must be lots of things I don't know and I can't understand under the surface, things that brought to all this.
If only they could see what it means to be with a Master like you...they are blind because you were there for them, and took you for granted! Nothing is for granted, everything is a gift!You are a gift!
But everybody is responsable only for its personal path, and we cannot judge those who choose for themseves something different.

Life is made of choise, we choose everyday between right and wrong, good and evil, light and shadows. Choosing the good usually corrisponds to choose also the most difficoult road and also the most lonely. And being alone or being with few friends and not with the mass is scaring to the most. But this is also the road toward our real being, our real self.And this is another scaring thing.

My heart is broken as I said, and is full of joy in the same moment. I'm honored to be accepted by you in your Toa family, and deeply grateful to allow me to walk on this path with you and the other friends and hamrah.

Please forgive me for having wrote so much, but my heart is exploding and I needed to give him voice, and to speak my mind.

From the bottom of my heart,again thank you so much!

توآ
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Assar, frollani

Re: Resignation 11 years, 7 months ago #2115

Thank you my dear hamrah to be with us on this difficult moments. But, I tell you, we should be happy. Because, first we have choosen to stick in the origin path. Second, we are not alone. You may not see that much. But I promise you, there are so many brothers and sisters with us. the situation doesn't let us to see or hear them. But they are on our path too. You will see.
Be happy, we are going to move and grew much faster.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Assar, Patrizia, Valentina , pedram, frollani

Re: Resignation 11 years, 7 months ago #2117

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
If you say so it is like this for sure, I believe you, I trust you completely!
Thank you so much! I will never end to say thanks!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Assar, frollani

Re: Resignation 11 years, 7 months ago #2713

• Valentina
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Master Jalilzadeh, from these words of yours on your self presentation, it is very clear what your goal is:
Mostafa Jalilzadeh lives by the philosophies of Kung Fu To'a and his goal is to improve the harmonic relationship of body and mind by rebuilding, enhancing, and strengthening the individual's character..
I don't mind how many or how few we are, I support you with heart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Farshid Javdan, Jamshid, Assar, Patrizia

Re: Resignation 11 years, 7 months ago #2717

Dear Valentina, I appreciate your support.
As long as I have friends like you people, I am determined to perform my work and uphold my duties about Kung
Fu To'a more.
So, Thank you again and good luck to all of us.
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by Mostafa Jalilzadeh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Farshid Javdan, Jamshid, Assar, Patrizia
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds