This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: Body conditioning

Body conditioning 11 years, 11 months ago #330

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
Body conditioning: preparation of the corp. and the Spirit against the impacts
Why hit on the body?
There are 2 reasons: psychological and physical
All of fighters even the most powerful and experienced will receive the kicks or the punches sooner or later. Especially if they fight with one or more. In this situation the probability of dangerous impacts are 100% because of the attacks that come from any direction. Beating on the body makes certain parts of body hard and resistant and aware of hits, but also augment the spiritual tolerance.
We contract our muscles before the impact of an attack. But if we are trapped and we get hit without knowing, for example when we are moving (changing direction) or doing techniques we are not concentrated and this kind of preparation can’t help us.
One of the principles of Kung Fu TO'A is Psychology.
Relative to this principle we exercise to eliminate our fear of getting hit. Gradually this kind of fear will be eliminated and then distractions’ and pains after impacts will be little. Don't forget that we are made from material and spirit, so we have to pay attention to both of them all the time in our life.
By doing physical movements and some special exercise muscles become powerful, resistant and by doing some special breathing techniques during physical exercise and ZEN we develop and channel our energy, which is the vital energy of life.
Breathing correctly during an impact will help us to become relaxed and due to suppression of tension we don't feel the pain and vital energy flows through our body and protects us against damages. For example when we hit to the top of the stomach or plexuses it results only 10% of muscle resistance and hardness but 90% is psychological if we reach to that state of active relaxation and stress-free. In this psychological state we're not afraid of getting hit and we accept them with pleasure.
After reaching to this state of body and mind and physical and spiritual relaxation we develop the movements very rapidly. Then if we get kicked or punched we don't have the problem and even we play with the opponent and his techniques and strikes.
In summary when you start the impact sports your body has control of your spirits, you have fear, uncertainty, Fear of the Unknown, but after following a correct pattern of exercises you will develop your condition and reverse the control.
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Assar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Assar, Patrizia, Valentina , حمید بروجنی

Re: Body conditioning 11 years, 11 months ago #355

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Jamshid, thank you very much for your explanation!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid

باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 11 months ago #365

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear friend I would like to say that exercises and workout for body conditioning and real preparation is little delicate and vast ! there are various programs , so learning and teaching are pratical and it is difficult to explain in theory
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar, Patrizia, Valentina , حمید بروجنی

Re: باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 11 months ago #373

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Jamshid you're completely right! Unfortunately here in Trieste we don't have anymore a real teacher to refer to, and this is why we are very interested in everything you're saying. I know it is difficoult to explain, and this is the reason why I'm grateful everytime I recieve an answer, for I don't take it for granted and I know it takes a great effort to do it. Thank you so much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Valentina , حمید بروجنی

Re: باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 11 months ago #375

• Assar
  • Administrator
Dear Patrizia

Thank you for your questions and follow-ups , we are preparing you to be a knowledge able member of TO’A family and if in future someone has a question in your native language you will be the one to answer them , and we are with you on all steps you are taking that should give you that confidence you require.

We all are crossing the bridge of fear and confidence together some gone further than others, so you are not alone.
دگر مرد رهي ميان خون بايد رفت
از پاي فتاده سرنگون بايد رفت
تو پاي به ره بنه دگر هيچ مپرس
خود راه بگويدت كه چون بايد رفت
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Assar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Patrizia, Valentina

Re: باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 11 months ago #378

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear master Jamshid, thank you so much!!Of course I'll be more than happy to answer to all the questions, be it in italian or in english! I hope to grow and to be able to help others who wants to do the same. It's a honor for me to be part of all this and I feel very lucky!Thank you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Assar
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds