Username Password: Remember me

Body conditioning
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: Body conditioning

Re: باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 10 months ago #567

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Ciao Fabrizio. Essendo la mia risposta anche una domanda sulle tecniche, suggerisco di spostarci nell'area adibita allo scopo per noi dal Maestro Jalilzadeh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar, frollani, حمید بروجنی

Re: باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 10 months ago #569

• frollani
  • Senior Boarder
Ciao Patrizia,
come ho gia detto sono onorato di essere qui, contento di collaborare con tutti voi, di avere i tuo aiuto e di apprederere il vero kung fu toa, sino ad oggi per me era un qualcosa di astratto.
Si ho visto tutte le lezioni precedenti anche se non in modo approfondito, sono sorpreso come te, ogni posizione ogni tecnica ha un nome e se fatte bene esse cambiano la forma in modo radicale, ora capisco cio che mi disse il maestro Aziz hajmohammadi.
Quello che ho notato e' che tutte queste tecniche, come ce le mostra il Maestro Mostafa,( completamente diverse da come le conoscevo, o quasi) danno una spiegazione logica alla tecnica, cercano di sfruttare al meglio il nostro baricentro, quindi dando alle tecniche stessa il massimo dell'efficenza.
Ho appena iniziato a studiare, in parte gia qualcosa sapevo tramite il maestro Aziz, ma trovo veramente fondamento e concretezza in esse.
Per filosofia io intendo l'uomo nel kung fu e nella vita, non sono diversi, qui ci insegnano che dare agli altri e' piu importante di ricevere.
Per questo, spero che anche io potro essere utile a questo gruppo.

Grazie a tutti maestri e amici.
To'a!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar

Re: باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 10 months ago #571

• frollani
  • Senior Boarder
google traslate
i hope that traslate is clear!

Hi Patricia,
as I have already said I am honored to be here, happy to work with you all, to have your help and learn the real kung fu toa, so far for me it was something abstract.You've seen all the previous lessons though not in depth, I am surprised how you, each position each technique has a name and if done well, they change shape in a radical way, now I understand what I told the teacher Aziz hajmohammadi.
What I noticed is that all these techniques, as the view master Jalilzadeh, completely different from how I knew, or almost give a logical explanation to the technique, try to make the most of our centre of gravity, thus giving the same techniques for maximum efficiency.I just started studying, partly already something I knew through the teacher Aziz, but find it really Foundation and substance in them.
For philosophy I mean man in kung fu and in life, are not different here teach us that give others more important than receiving.For this reason, I hope that I also I want to this group.
Thanks to all teachers and friends.To ' a!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, حمید بروجنی

باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 10 months ago #573

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
thank you to you too ! and a big HELLO to Master Hajmohammadi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, frollani

Re: باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 7 months ago #3044

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi dear Ostad Jalilzadeh and dear friends, I have to ask a little advice on training.
Too bad flexibility is a problem to me, and the front split particularly.
I try to do everyday some stretching exercize, am I doing right? I have heard someone saying that it is too much and I could end up with an inflammation, while I also heard others saying that doing it everyday is necessary to reach the goal.
So, how much stretching should I do then? Is it ok if I do it everyday or is it really too much? What is the optimum?
Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: حمید بروجنی

باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 7 months ago #3045

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi dear friend you can do the exercice and stretching every day, it depends to you and your timing but before stretching you must do enough warm up and go slowlly for stertching to avoide small damages to muscles and tendons and joints ! so , do warm up , then stretching and after that start your exercices and in the end finish your work out with stretching again ! there are special techniques and equipments for professional work out of stretching but generaly yoga techniques of stretching and respiration is very useful. so , don't forget to do deep respirations during stretching work out please . Good luck and be happy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Assar, Patrizia, حمید بروجنی
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds