Username Password: Remember me

Body conditioning
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: Body conditioning

Re: باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 10 months ago #549

• Assar
  • Administrator
caro hamrah ho parlato al Maestro jalilzadeh, vogliamo chiedervi di aiutare il nostro amico italiano sui temi che abbiamo di discussione, abbiamo nuovo membro il suo nome è Fabrizio Frollani, wrting in italiano va bene con noi, infatti è possibile tradurre e lasciare si mette in discussione e rispondere in italiano qui.

dear hamrah I have spoke to Master jalilzadeh, we wish to ask you to help our italian friend about the subjects we have discussion, we have new member his name is Fabrizio Frollani, wrting in italian is fine with us, infact you can translate and leave you question and answer in italian here.
دگر مرد رهي ميان خون بايد رفت
از پاي فتاده سرنگون بايد رفت
تو پاي به ره بنه دگر هيچ مپرس
خود راه بگويدت كه چون بايد رفت
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Patrizia, frollani, حمید بروجنی

Re: باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 10 months ago #550

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Carissimi e stimati maestri, sarò più che felice di aiutare chiunque lo chieda mettendo a disposizione le mie conoscenze. Proprio in questi giorni mi chiedevo cosa potrei fare per essere anch'io di aiuto in qualche modo in quest'arte,non ho molta esperienza da offrire ma quella che ho vorrei poter condividerla tutta. a quanto pare ho avuto la mia risposta!
Sarò felice di creare uno spazio di scambio, condivisione e crescita con Fabrizio e chiunque altro lo desideri. To'a!

Dear Masters, I will be more than happy to help anyone who asks sharing my knowledge. In these days I was asking myself what I could do to be of help in some way , I do not have a great experience to offer but the little I have and know I wish I could share it. So it seems I had my answer!
I'll be happy to create a space for exchange, sharing and growing with Fabrizio and anyone else willing to do it.

Thank you all. To'a!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Assar, frollani, حمید بروجنی

Re: باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 10 months ago #553

• frollani
  • Senior Boarder
Ciao Patrizia,
piacere di conoscerti, e felicissimo di avere la tua collaborazione, spero di non esserti di peso...
Sono entusiasmato ed onorato di essere entrato a far parte di questo gruppo, dove gia ho visto molte cose a me utilissime per la mia crescita. Sono emozionato come un bambino che riceve un giocattolo tanto desiderato.
Grazie!!
Ringrazio fortemente il Maestro Aziz hajmohammadi, una grande persona ed un grande maestro, il maestro Mostafa Jalilzadeh per avermi accettato nella sua famiglia ed infine il Maestro Jamshid Assar.
Un saluto tutti i componenti del gruppo.
Toa!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar, Patrizia, حمید بروجنی

Re: باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 10 months ago #554

• frollani
  • Senior Boarder
Cia Patrizia,
ho letto cio che hai scritto, ti ringrazio in anticipo per il tuo aiuto, spero di poter contraccambiare in qualche maniera.
Saluto tutti, il maestro Aziz Hajmoahammdi, che reputo una grande persona, il maestro Mostafa Jalilzadeh per avermi accettato nella sua famiglia ed il maestro Jamshid Assar.
Un saluto a tutti i membri.
Toa!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Assar, Patrizia, حمید بروجنی

Re: باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 10 months ago #559

• frollani
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Patrizia,
I read what you wrote, I thank you in advance for your help, I hope to reciprocate in some way.Greetings all, the teacher Aziz Hajmoahammdi, who is a great person, master Mostafa Jalilzadeh for having accepted into his family and master Jamshid Assar.
Greetings to all members.
Toa!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Assar, حمید بروجنی

Re: باسخ‌به: Body conditioning 11 years, 10 months ago #563

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Ciao Fabrizio, é un piacere essere di aiuto in qualche modo, non esiste nessuno di peso in kung fu, esistono solo persone che vogliono crescere.

Come avrai letto girando per il sito avrai notato che ci sono notevoli diversità e scissioni all'interno di quest'arte, pertanto se si vuole imparare lo stile originale del Yaroome Mirzaei è una buona idea per noi in Italia a parere mio riprendere tutto dalla base.
Personalmente ho ripreso dopo 5 anni di pausa, ma forse è stato un bene perché ho trovato tanti tanti infiniti errori che mi sono stati trasmessi e che ora cerco di "ripulire", ed è più facile dimenticare avendo alle spalle una pausa lunga.
Quello che mi ha colpita di più è che TUTTI i movimenti hanno un nome, e che per ogni tecnica di esite la relativa posizione, e non credo che questo sia un caso. Esempio:
yeteh mato- yeteh rato
ohreima keyto- ohreima rato

Se le hai già trovate,quali sono le differenze che hai trovato tu?
-a livello di tecnica
-a livello di katah
-a livello di filosofia

Hello Fabrizio, is a pleasure to be of help in some way, nobody is a burden to anybody in kung fu, there are just people who want to grow.

taking a glance to the site probably you have noticed that there are significant differences and divisions within this art, so if we want to learn the style of the Yaroome Mirzaei , in my opinion it is a good idea for us in Italy to start again from beginning .
Personally, I resumed after 5 years off, but maybe this has been a good thing because I found many many countless mistakes that I have been taught and now I'm trying to "clean up", and it's easier to forget after a long break.
What catched me most is that ALL of the movements have names, and for each technique there is the relative position, and I don't think this is a coincidence. example:
mato-yeteh yeteh rato
ohreima keyto ohreima-rato

If you have already found any, what are the differences you have found?
-at level of technique
-at level katah
-at the level of philosophy

As you can see, there is no burden to anyone, in sharing is growing.You grow, I grow. Master Assar taught me the real meaning of "hamrah" is for the students to be on the same path.
Thanks to all the masters and friends. To'a
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Assar, frollani, حمید بروجنی
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds