(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center
  • Page:

TOPIC: Training for children

Training for children 10 years, 11 months ago #5184

• Valentina
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Ostad Jalilzadeh,
please would you suggest me an ideal training for children aged 8-10 and which techniques they'd better learn at this age?
Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Farshid Javdan, Jamshid, Patrizia, frollani, حمید بروجنی

Re: Training for children 10 years, 11 months ago #5185

My dear lady Valentia,
You know better than me, we can not put too much pressure on kids.
I think you should make a fun environment first. Then try to teach them with playing games.
Good thing we have Pre Anattawa which has made easy to learn the basics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia, Valentina , frollani, حمید بروجنی

باسخ‌به: Re: Training for children 10 years, 11 months ago #5187

• hamid
  • Expert Boarder
Hey - it just says master m . jalilzadeh., But it should be noted, is the best exercise for young gymnasts. Children are advised to turn first of all to the sport like gymnastics disciplines mother called. After age 15 than children in other sports body styling register.
تو پنداری جهانی غیر از این نیست زمین و آسمانی غیر ازاین نیست
همان کرمی که در پیله نهان است زمین و آسمان وی همان است
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valentina , حمید بروجنی

باسخ‌به: Re: Training for children 10 years, 11 months ago #5189

Dear Hamid, she is a teacher herself.
She is asking how to teach Kung Fu To'a to the kids on that age, the easy way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia, Valentina , hamid

باسخ‌به: Training for children 10 years, 11 months ago #5201

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi my friends ! I would like to say that children can start kung fu TO'A training from 7 years old and even they can do many of exercises & techniques ! There are different progammes for children and it depends what we are looking for . But kung fu to'a teachers or martial art teachers must pay attention to some special rules ! For example the programme must not make the weight loss in children and even in juniors! Runing and Cardio training must be limited ! for example 5 min runing is enough and for warm up it is better to prepare the games and play the games and has some mouvements to warm up all body and specialy leges . in one général rule everything we do for adult men we must do half of them for ladies and 1/4 of them for children ! too much jumping is not good for children and all kinds of fighting before 12 years must be forbiden .All kinds of benken and body conditioning are forbiden before 16 years old. teaching of all techniques and all mumays are permited . For children of 8 to 10 years old it is better to learn all basic rules and stances and some self defence techniques and fter warm up the best training is doing dynamic and static stretches and developpe flexibility of children but please pay attention to normal anatomic range of flexibility of each joint ! for example for openin legs horizotal and vertical we must not pass 180° in the final result and effort ! never go by physical or mental aggressivity ! learning kyeto , yete kyeto , osya kyeto and yad kyeto and all kind of low kicks and even osaya yad kyeto and simay kyeto and hurayma kyeto and all kinds of mato and kinds defence techniques are permited . teaching static ZEN and the correct way of breathing and how to be relax when we are tired or under stress can be very good thing ! Generaly between 7 years old and 12 years old training is limited to one hour and it must divided to half an hour of warm up and gym and stretches and then half an hour of techinques and in the end again 5 or 10 min stretching and correct breathing . Pay attention please to 3 points : 1-never try the extreem tachycardy with children 2-A children must not loose the weight 3-the training must not put the presure or damage to to Epyphyseal plates ( plates of growth in the bons) for example fighting or jumping too much or body conditioning are forbiden.
good luck and TO'A
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by Jamshid.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia, Valentina , hamid, حمید بروجنی

Re: باسخ‌به: Re: Training for children 10 years, 11 months ago #5202

• Valentina
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you dear Ostad,
Iin effect I think last year I put too much pressure on them (I tought them all the loose techniques you explained in the website), thought at the end we always had games to relax their brains, so I don't know what they will remember in the future . At the beginning we had a training much similar to gymnastics, then loose techniques and eventually fight. I will try next schoolyear as you say with pre-anattawa.
Thank you again and my kind regards,
To'a!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Patrizia, hamid
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds