Acknowledgment
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center
  • Page:

TOPIC: Acknowledgment

Acknowledgment 10 years, 8 months ago #5885

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Master Jalilzadeh and dear Hamrahan, I wish to write few lines to express my gratitude for the priceless experience we shared in the gathering in Paris.

I know that our dear Master Jalilzadeh has choosen the location for the gathering also thinking of us, and against his own interest.
His aim was to meet again some old Hamrahan, and to know better his new Hamrahan, me and Fabrizio Frollani, and in order to do it, he and the board of Body & Mind Training Institute Inc. choose Paris as the better place where this could happen. This once again underline the pure nature of Master Jalilzadeh, that in all his decisions is guided by pure intentions.

He works hard to spread the Kung Fu To'a as it was passed by Yaromeh Mirzaii, and we know well that this is hard work to do, because of the chaos in which our Martial Art is passing through and because of all the modifications that some people is trying to apply to it. But he remain steadfast in his position, and he stick to the original Path, never letting go, never giving up. I asked myself more then once where does he takes all his energy,no matter of what happens, no matter of the nasty surprises and turnaround he sometimes witnesses, and I got that he must take it from the awareness that comes by knowing of being right, and indeed right he is!!!

Master Jalilzadeh has allowed us to immerse ourself for one week in the core of Kung Fu To'a.
He teached us about History, Philosophy of To'a, about the concept of fighting, that is well different from the simple scuffle that may go on a ring or in a street, and many many others topic. He shared with us little Hamrahan and old Hamrahan his knowledge and memories.

He taught us to train properly, to teach properly to others. But he did not only this.
In Paris we had the great great great honor not only to meet and know him as a Master, a real Master, our Master! but also to know the Man. We learned by him, be laughed with him, we talked to him. And he talked to us and shared the joy of the event with us.

He did all this with no porpouse of personal interest, he did all this for free, when I know that every Master of any other Martial Art or Contact Sport usually are well payed by those that want to learn from them.

But not him.

He didn't wanted a single cent from us, and at contrary he payed from his pocket to come there to help us, to teach us, to know us.
For Master Jalilzadeh is not a matter of money or power, to him is a matter of truth and real love for Kung Fu To'a.
I will speak for myself saying that I would be had happy also if the meeting had been in the woods, sleeping on the ground. Because I did't care of anything else than to meet my Master and for once to learn in real by him , and I hope not for the last time. I hope to meet him again, and more and more, wherever it may be.

Dear Master Jalilzadeh, I am grateful for the gathering, and I am greatful to Doctor Javidan, for all the efforts he has put on organizing the gathering alone, with no help, taking care of all the details as much he could in the free moments between a work task, or family or sportive task. I am grateful for all the work done by my Hamrahan and Masters to teach us, to Master Ajirnia, to our Hamrah Ali Hejazi. And to all my Hamrahan that were there, sharing their time to grow together with us.

All this is invaluable.

With all my heart thank you all, I wish more and more success to Master Jalilzadeh and to all the Members of the Kanoon and the To'a family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Assar, Iradj Teymouraz, Alee Hejazi, abolfazl
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds