Mumayies - The diagrams
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mumayies - The diagrams

Mumayies - The diagrams 9 years, 6 months ago #7735

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Master Jalilzadeh, I have a question in the head since long. Now that our dear Hamrah adn friend Ali Hejazi has shared with us all his fantastic works about Anattawa, Atado and Suto, I wish to make the question.

I am uploading the 3 diagrams made by Ali, they are great because if you put them on a side of the Pc and on the other side you make the videos going on, it emerges how they have been done with great precision, accuracy and logic. Every arrow has a perfect explanation, and the labels make it easy to understand what you are looking at. Really a beautiful job, and I wish to thank him so much for his efforts! He has been great! It is important to have everything as much described as possible.

But from the early times, I remember to have seen many times other diagrams in the web.
May I know who made them? are them from Yaromeh Mirzaii? Maybe some of them are from him and other not? Or maybe none of them?
The point is that I tried many times to understand them but I really couldn't. For example, the second I think it should be atado. I tried to explain it to myself searching the movements inside the otayme but atado doesn't move that way. if we draw a line on the ground, what would come out is... what Ali represented! a longer vertical line, a smaller one more on the right side, a horizontal line and we would end in the center!
So... What I wish to know is about the old diagrams.
Who made them? what are they representing?

Endless thanks.
To'A
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh

Re: Mumayies - The diagrams 9 years, 6 months ago #7738

None of the diagrams which were presented by other people is from Grand Master Mirzaii. Actually, some of them may be shown to Yaromeh, but we know the Master never says it's not good. He always says "that is great, keep the doing a good job." It doesn't mean the document or what ever they had shown to Yaromeh is accurate and perfect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia, حامدعدالتي
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds