Username Password: Remember me

Question
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: Question

Re: Masters and Rahdan and... 11 years, 11 months ago #211

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Master, thank you very much for the answer.
My Master had been Gabriele Antonini, and I have been told that he has quit with Kung Fu. His Master had been Nasser Rahmanzadeh at the beginnign and Master Dehghanian at the end. I see lots of differences in what I have been taught, so I'm working to learn all over again from the very beginning.
For me is important to know that I can refer to a Master with this term without offending the Grand Master or any other Masters.Respect is the first value!
Thank you again. To'a
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid, Assar

Re: Mato 11 years, 11 months ago #212

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
In the straight punch the main reason why they teach to hit with the first two knuckles is to avoid bending the wrist or even break it with a strong punch. I had been tought that if I hit with the last two, I could bend my fist and hurt myself. Another reason could be to give the punch a more penetrating effect. When I start the punch I collect energy from my belly to my fist, than I move forward and at the end I turn the fist reaching the final position. Hitting with the first two knucles let the energy flows trough radius and ulna as in a straight line.The Kung Fu ka that is performing the punch is more safe, get more strenght and get more penetrating effect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Mohsen Torkaman, Jamshid, Assar, Valentina , frollani

Divisions? 11 years, 11 months ago #213

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear friends, I heard that there is a division within the school and I don't know if this is true or not, and if it's true I would like to know why, if possible.So those are my questions:

I know Kung Fu To'a history from the beginnig until the Grand Master Mirzaei left to go to Turkey, but I don't know what happened after that.After he left, the school really divided?And why?

What happened to him?Is he still living?Is he fine?Is he still teaching?

Are all the Kung Fu To'a school going to meet together in "Wuta"?

I would really love to know the whole story.

One last question: is it possible to have a "dictionary" of terms in Kung Fu To'a? I'm interested in the philosophy underneath.

I apologize for the amount and complexity of the questions, but I really wish to know if not everything as much as possible.
Thank you so much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohsen Torkaman, Jamshid, Assar, frollani

باسخ‌به: Divisions? 11 years, 11 months ago #217

• Jamshid
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes unfortunately there are divisions and not only one division ! Because some of Rahdans named them selves Grand Master and Rahban and Jahanban with out any proofs and they pretend to be Leader of all and they say That Prof Mirzaii(Yaroumme) had gave them this autorisation and official autority ! But when some student or othere Rahdans ask the proofs for what thay are pretending ! ? these people say the théory or the philosophy even some times they show fraudlent documents ! but Yaroumeh is alive and he is healthy but he is in silence and Master Jalilzadeh knows the real reasons of this silence ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Assar, Patrizia, Valentina

Re: باسخ‌به: Divisions? 11 years, 11 months ago #218

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you for the answer.
I'm glad to know that the Grand Master is fine!I hope he has not had serious consequences after being shot in the legs.
I can't understand the reason why those Rahdans named themself Grand Master probably beacuse I know little, so thank you for the explanation. The sad thing is that if people like me "meet" the Kung Fu To'a path as I did some years ago they can't prevent themselves from mistakes or to get to know distorted versions. I hope one day Kung Fu To'a will be a whole thing.
May I ask you one last thing?
Would you be so kind to teach me the differences between Rahdan, Rahban, Jahanban?
I know Yaroumeh is the Grand Master (we say "Yaroumeh" after Kamisema to show respect to him), Rahdan is the spiritual guide, Bayrome is the fisical trainer.The other two for me are new, I never heard of Rahban or Jahanban.
What are the differences between them, and what does this words means?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Mohsen Torkaman, Jamshid, Assar, Valentina

Re: Masters and Rahdan and... 11 years, 11 months ago #219

• Assar
  • Administrator
Dear Patrizia

What is description of Master (of an art) in Italian language and what it is referencing too, and if someone has masters on many skills how would you describe that person.
We are here to learn from each other and it is only possible if we share our thought and exchange idea’s.
دگر مرد رهي ميان خون بايد رفت
از پاي فتاده سرنگون بايد رفت
تو پاي به ره بنه دگر هيچ مپرس
خود راه بگويدت كه چون بايد رفت
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Patrizia
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds