You are here You are here: Forum
Guestِ, Welcome
Username Password: Remember me

Question
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: Question

Re: باسخ‌به: Re: باسخ‌به: Divisions? 11 years, 11 months ago #231

Unfortunately the goal of Grand Master Mirzaii (which was establishing the university of Body & Mind) has not become true yet. He created those evolutionary steps for his followers in the TO'A style. I hope we, the people who believe him, and his dreams are able to reach the targets he showed us and make the path truly of Rahdan, Rahban and .....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohsen Torkaman, Jamshid, Assar, Patrizia, Helder Valente, Valentina

Re: باسخ‌به: Re: باسخ‌به: Divisions? 11 years, 11 months ago #232

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Jamshid,
reading you I can guess that my mistake in due to one of the distortions that come from "being distant and separated from the original culture".
Of course I was not meaning a "religious guide". I was taught by my ex master, and of course his mistake was not volunteer. What this term meant for us was " the one who is teaching you to search for a inner dimension", through meditation, breathing, and also exchanging ideas, someone who help you think differently.
For me is amazing to think that everyone can be a spiritual guide for himself/herself, but thinking back you're right!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Jamshid

Post on "Shahin" 11 years, 11 months ago #261

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
www.kungfutoa.ca/index.php/en/forum/2/237

Dear friends, I try to learn from you reading you and trying with a translator.I "feel" this post is important, but there are some parts that I really can't understand.
I recognize this symbol, I remember it on the chest of Grand Master Mirzaei.
May I ask you if please you would be so kind to translate it and possibly tell me something about it?

Re: Post on "Shahin" 11 years, 11 months ago #264

• Assar
  • Administrator
Dear Hamrah Patrizia

To answer your question correctly we have to show the importance of Shahin (Falcon) in Iranian history / culture and TOA (Grand Master explanation).

I am preparing a note, which would answer your question fully regarding this symbol.
Attachments:
دگر مرد رهي ميان خون بايد رفت
از پاي فتاده سرنگون بايد رفت
تو پاي به ره بنه دگر هيچ مپرس
خود راه بگويدت كه چون بايد رفت
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid, Patrizia, Valentina

Re: Post on "Shahin" 11 years, 11 months ago #269

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Jamshid thank you! you really make me happy!
Yesterday I tried to translate from german the book of Master Tawassoli, in which he explain why Grand Master Mirzaei choose this type of falcon as a symbol of his style.
I wish to know something more if possible, it seems I never have enough of searching for answer....Thank you so much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamshid

Men Toma 11 years, 11 months ago #294

• Valentina
  • Fresh Boarder
Is Men Toma (the one you can see on youtube performed by yaroome Mirzaii) a khat or a momentary improvised performance? Does anybody know it?
Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Farshid Javdan, Jamshid, سیمرغ, daryoush,seweden
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds