(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: Question

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 10 years, 4 months ago #6581

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi dear Ostad Jalilzadeh.
Sorry,I have other questions.

-I have a doubt about the directions for the Ratos. Same part of Samsamaeh, Kugoyma right.
We hit Haney Keyeto at south-east, same direction we hit Mato from a Rato position. but Rato, is it also at south east, and the Mato is straight, or is the Rato facing south and we hit the Mato at south east making a little torsion with the chest? same thing for the Haney Keyeto at south-west. Rato toward south, or south-west?

-About the two closed Nokton after the Orato defence. The Nokton of the reaction hand, does it has to be close to the face or not?
(Picture n. 36/4 and picture n.37/1)

-How are the hands in the Gado at the end of Kugoyma right? Does the fingers had to be hold straight, or like a Nepton?

Thank you so much again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 10 years, 4 months ago #6582

Hi dear Patrizia,

I am glad that you ask this questions, there is no need to be sorry my dear.

1- The Ratos have to be at same direction of the Matos. It means on the 45 degrees.
2- The reaction for close Nokton has to be at the same level of the other which is the shoulder level and it doesn't have to be too close or too far.
3- The hands for the Gado at the end of Kugoyma should be like the photos as attached. But when you start the Beehive axis you must bring the hand front of the face like Nepton position.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by Mostafa Jalilzadeh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar, Patrizia

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 10 years, 4 months ago #6584

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ostad Jalilzadeh,

as always you have perfectly answered to all my doubts! Now everything is clear, and thank you so much for the two pictures too, I didn't realized the hands were to be like that!!

I am deeply thankfull!
Thank you so much!

TO'A
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Assar

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 10 years, 4 months ago #6605

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ostad Jalilzadeh, please another question.

Picture 51 in Self defence 1
I am not sure about the directions. From the video and the pictures it seems you are hitting at 45 degrees, am I right?
But Rato seems straight. In general, usually the directions of rato and matos are the same, so it may be an optic illusion. Is it all at 45? Rato and Mato?

I am asking also because you are not moving from your position when you hit Toyo Huto in picture 52. Maybe you are first in rato at 45 and then you shift the position in rato straight at 0 degree?

Another question about the Mato of picture n.5. Looking at the two pictures, it means I can hit mato to the face and the second option is the chest too?

Let me thank you for the new organization of the page in Samsamaeh lessons, it is beautiful and perfect!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 10 years, 4 months ago #6606

Hello dear Patrizia,
The direction of the axis in Self-defence in Samsamaeh is straight.
So, the Ratos are straight too, but the Matos hit the point of opponent which it may be out of the straight line.
Some times the attacker is too close or the position of his head is different, that is why the Matos chould be up or down.
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar, Patrizia

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 10 years, 4 months ago #6609

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you so much dear Ostad!! at the end I thought they were straight only from a certain point of the axis, so I was wrong!
Thank you so much, I will correct them!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Assar
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds