Username Password: Remember me

Question
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: Question

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 9 years, 5 months ago #7816

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ostad Jalilzadeh, I have some questions about Mayana, please.
When we hit Fumi Kumi technique (فومی کومی), are we hitting with the heel? An what is the target? Is it the opponent's knee? Or because of the movement from up to down is it rather a defence technique that is blocking an incoming kick?
Thank you in advance.
To'A!
The following user(s) said Thank You: حامدعدالتي

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 9 years ago #8140

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ostad Jalilzadeh I have a question about the meaning of a kia in Anattawa.
I was "refreshing" the knowledge looking at the lessons here in the site, and I realized that I had a doubt about the meaning of "Vais-kineh".
It is described as "Vindication from the truth". But, what is meant with "Vindication"?

"Vindication" may means "justification", or also "confirmation". But the two things are slightly different!

- If I take it as "justification from the truth", I would understand it in terms of someone that is doing something and his or her actions receive a justification by the truth.

- If I take it as "confirmation from the truth", I would undertand it as if someone act or talk about something, and his actions and words are confirmed by the truth.

So is the meaning here that the truth comes to "justify" something, or to "confirm" something?
A justification is done to something that may looks like wrong or put in question at first sight, or maybe not, it may also simply be something new, but is later justified by the truth.
In the other sense, it doesn't look like something that has been put in question, but something right and known that comes to receive a final confirmation.
I hope that have been clear in expressing the doubt that is in my mind.
Thank you so much in advance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: حامدعدالتي

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 9 years ago #8155

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ostad Jalilzadeh, I would like to try to explain better what I had in mind with my last question.
I think the difficulty comes from the language.

"Vais-kineh" is explained as "vindication from the truth", and "vindication" may means 2 different things in english, and there is another problem, that I am italian, so for me even "vindication" has another slightly different meaning.
To try to understan better I have taken a look at the farsi terms. You describe it as "دفاع از دقیقت ".
And Defa' means defence. Daghighat is the truth.

If I think about it as a defence, I guess maybe the meaning is closer to "justification".
So if I apply the concept to the class of human actions, and think that every action is followed by a result, the result is then justified by the truth.

So I wish to rephrase my question if you don't mind, and more simply ask: what do you mean?

Thank you again and sorry for my twisted explanation and question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh, Amir kasra

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 9 years ago #8167

Hi Patrizia,
You know, where and how we announce "Vais-Kinneh".
We announce it when our back is to the opponent, by saying that we turn to him and try to defend the incoming attack.
It is very obvious that we have to defend the truth. Kung Fu To'a is base on truth and trust. We practice To'a to be a wise person. To understand better life. Better and fine life for every one. For this reason we must support the truth and defend it.
We can not close our eyes, we can not stay silent when we see charlatans are saying lies and cheating people.
It is a Kung Fuka's mission to say "Vais Kinneh" and support the truth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrizia, Matthias, حامدعدالتي, Amir kasra

Re: باسخ‌به: Question 9 years ago #8168

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Endless thank you Ostad Jalilzadeh.

TO'A!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh

باسخ‌به: Re: باسخ‌به: Question 8 years, 11 months ago #8274

• Amir kasra
  • Senior Boarder
Hi and Hello Dear friends, how to increase your flexibility training should be done?
Thanks dear Master jalilzade and ham rah an
TOA
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds