Guestِ, Welcome
Username Password: Remember me

Question
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the body and mind forum center

TOPIC: Question

Rato 12 years ago #37

Question:
On Rato stance, how much should you bend your front knee?
How can you measure it correctly?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohsen Torkaman, Patrizia, frollani

Re: Rato 12 years ago #38

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
From Kami-Cema stand, I should take a step sideways and then backwards.
If I could draw an horizontal line on the floor from my front foot, and a vertical line from the back foot, the two line should form an angle of 90 degree.
I think in classic Ratto my front leg should form an angle of 140 degree, in a big Ratto it should be of 120.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh

Re: Rato 12 years ago #39

Dear Partizia The last part of your comment isn't correct. It should be opposite, when you make bigger Rato the front knee is bent more than a regular one. The best way to measure your front knee on a regular Rato is: keep the body straight at 90 degrees to the ground and at the same time bend the front knee as much as be able to see your toes form your knee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohsen Torkaman, Patrizia, پویا حق شناس, Valentina , frollani

Masters and Rahdan and... 11 years, 11 months ago #200

• Patrizia
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear friends, I wish to know what are the right terms to refer to the Kung fu teachers?
I know a Bayrume is the fisical trainer, the Rahdan should be a spiritual guide. After this level, how can I refer to a trainer to avoid to offend anyone?
The Grand Master is the only and unique Master Mirzaei, I know his direct student is Master Jalilzadeh and that his student is Master Tawassoli. How can I respectfully refer to others?And how can I distinguish them?
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mostafa Jalilzadeh

Re: Masters and Rahdan and... 11 years, 11 months ago #207

Dear Partrizia, any person in kung fu toa who wears a red shirt has an obligation to help other people. This is his/her duty and all other kung fu ka or "students" must respect them as a master.
You can call them "Bayarome". It does not matter at what degree or level he/she is.
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Mostafa Jalilzadeh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Assar, Patrizia

Mato 11 years, 11 months ago #209

Could you explain, why in martial arts including Kung Fu To'a, when they teach the straight punch, they ask you to do it with your first two knuckles?
I am looking for two major reasons
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohsen Torkaman, Patrizia, Valentina , frollani
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds